Non-leaching antibacterial, antiviral antifungal
• Adhesive composition supports self-promoting adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
• Emulsifier allows previously non-miscible materials to coexist in synergistically react
• Plasticizer compatible in a variety of chemical systems
— (acrylates, epoxies, polymers, elastomers, etc)
• Surface property modifier provides control surface energy properties.
• Facile modifications of surface hydrophobicity or hydrophilicity
— (system dependent, user-defined).
• Enhanced wettability and bondability onto a wide variety of substrates: carbon fibers, glass fibers, etc
• Controlled enhancement a filler/binder.
• Promotes covalent bonding between wide variety of filler particles and surrounding networks
— (organic or inorganic).
• Bonds to silica, kaolin, aluminum trihydrate, titanium dioxide, etc.
• Can be used to create its own controlled-sized in-situ filler
— (silsesquioxanes and ormosiles)